Monday, March 28, 2016

Batman v Superman - Poster

Here is my 3rd alternative art poster of 2016:

"BATMAN v SUPERMAN" 

*CLOSEUP - click on image
 

I rough sketched this out a few days prior to watching the movie then finished it up over the weekend.  I really enjoyed the film and the visuals.  I thought the sequence of Batman rescuing Martha Kent was the one of the best of Batman fighting ever on film.  Gal Gadot's Diana/Wonder Woman scenes and introduction into the fight against Doomsday at the end of the film, along with her theme music, was probably my favorite bit of the movie.  

Although I wished they didn't show her at all or spoil Doomsday via the trailer.   Funny enough fan made re-edit trailers will hopefully show studios how to cut a proper trailer.

Batman v Superman trailer (spoiler free fan edit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMVugzohlwA

  

Enjoy

Cheers

Ken

No comments: