Monday, August 31, 2015

Fan Expo Toronto 2015 - Freak Show Studios Preview #11 - Mission Impossible Monday Countdown!

Fan Expo Toronto 2015 - Freak Show Studios Preview #11 - Mission Impossible Franchise!

I just upped my whopping convention poster count to a whopping conservative 18 posters.  I know what you all are saying right now, "Ken, you just blew our minds".  You're welcome and Mission Accomplished!  

I've created these indelible posters for the Mission Impossible franchise thus making the ultimate fanart posters for the series. No other Mission Impossible fanart posters now need be made. Trying is just futile.  Mission Accomplished Again!

Here are the MI posters from the now 18 MOVIE and TV posters I designed for Fan Expo in Toronto, Sept 3-6 2015.


 



One final poster to go which will be revealed soon.  Hint: Edward Scissorhands

Enjoy!

No comments: